Heavy Duty Cleaning Associate Partnership Requirements
We are looking for long term Cleaning Associates to join our pool of partners to provide cleaning services specializing in; heavy duty cleaning, de-clutter/ hoarding jobs located in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, the Bronx (some areas in Nassau LI). Please note, most of our jobs are one-time projects.
These accounts take multiple cleaning visits to complete. As a result, we are only interested in working with those who understand what we do and fit the requirements below.
If you are currently self employed, bonded & insured, have your own clientele, please contact us. If you do not fit these requirements, please do not contact us. You must have all qualifications listed below. We only partner up with serious professionals.
1. Please read our requirements before submitting the form.
2. Please access and submit our Cleaning Associate form
3. Once your information is received, we will contact you via phone if qualified.
4. Please, no phone calls.
Who Should Apply:
Who Should Apply:
• Someone who has worked in the service industry.
• Must be able to empathize with mental health issues is preferred
• Non judgmental.
• Able to work on call independently, pet friendly.
• Must not have allergies to pets or cleaning fumes.
• Reliable, honest, trustworthy.
• Able to service one-time projects
• Must service clients in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and the Bronx.
• Valid state issued I.D
.• Social Security Card or EIN, which allows you to legally work in the U.S. (Required)
• Comfortable with heavy duty/bugs/clutter cleaning jobs
• Work a min of 6-8hours per job, English speaking.
• Rapid response time to phone calls, text messages and email a must.
• Must have your own cell phone and email address.
• Knowledge of NYC Mass Transit System.
• Must have a Skype & Tango App’s installed on your phone.
• Have android or comparable phone.
• Must be in good physical health.
• Able to lift 30lbs.
Job Type: Contract