Our specialty are hoarding cases as a result there is always a need for add on services to accommodate our customer’s demand. If you are in the Rubbish Removal, Painting, Plumbing, Bio-hazard, Floor Service and the Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling business we would love to schedule an appointment with you to discuss further. We will gladly answer any questions you may have before we speak.
How It Works:
- Clients call us, we call you, we provide detailed information about the job
- Your company does the walkthrough
- We provide the estimate via email to the client
- If accepted, we book the job (job quote will be determined and agreed upon prior to service date)
- Your company does the work with your own staff
- All aspect (payment, proposal, communication to client, etc.) of the job except for labor & walkthrough are handled by us (if you require a deposit one will be provided)
- Your payment will be mailed within 1-3 days upon completion of job
What We require From You:
- Completion of the Referral Application below
- Availability for a face-to-face interview in Manhattan where we can sign the business associate working agreement (available upon request prior to meeting date), and completion of application outlining the following:
- Your company provides a list of services offered, a price list for small jobs, areas serviced, availability for walkthrough, other contact personnel, unacceptable jobs (too small, etc.) and hours of operations, etc.
- Proof of insurance, bond & copy of business certificate (NY State filing receipt or business certificate).