Hoarding Services in Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Manhattan & Long Island Nassau County
Clutter/Hoarding Type: Scattered, knee, stacked, waist, ceiling, cavelike
Dirt Levels: Deep, Heavy, Heavy Duty
Jobsite Conditions May Consist of: Rodent Infestation, Rat & Mice Droppings, Flies, Odor
We service any level of hoarding ranging from scattered to cavelike, servicing dirt levels ranging from deep, heavy to heavy duty.
Most homes we service have mice and rat droppings, fly infestation, rotten foods, bodily odor, etc. We are the team to hire.
ICS is fully equipped to meet your needs and offers a one stop service deal. Our company works closely with you or a second party to get the job done. Hoarding is a sensitive, however we are here to provide profesional help.
How To Hire Us:
- Complete our consultation form here.
- One of our case managers will contact you to set up a free phone consultation.
- A detailed phone recap will be generated after the phone consultation.
- Afterwhich you can retain our services.
Processes & Staff Skill Set:
- Family owned and operated.
- Husband and wife team.
- The owner of the business father was a hoarder and he too had mental health issues.
- The owner of the business knows exactly how you feel because she was there too.
- Our team is empathic.
- We treat you like family.
- We show care, sensitivity and concern.
- We are non-judgemental.
- Attentive to your every need.
- We make decisions on what works best initially.
- Provide free resources to clients.
- Schedule 2 or more appointments to prevent cramming too much into one day.
- Arrange client’s clutter into categories.
- Dispose of unused clutter that you may have not used in years.
5 Dirt Level Tier (L1 to L5)
Level Description L1 – Light Cleaning The light cleaning rate applies only to spaces which have been maintained by regular housekeeping and has 1 layer of dirt build up. L2 – Medium Cleaning The medium cleaning rate applies only to spaces which have been maintained every couple of weeks or at least once per month and has 2 layers of dirt build up. L3 – Deep Cleaning The deep cleaning rate applies only to spaces which have NOT been maintained by regular housekeeping and has 3-4 layers of dirt build up. L4 – Heavy Cleaning The heavy cleaning rate applies to spaces which have NOT been cleaned in months and has 4-6 layers of dirt build up. L5 – Heavy duty The heavy duty cleaning rate applies to areas that have massive amounts of dirt and have not been cleaned in years. L6 and above Call our office.
Travel Fee Breakdown For All Job Service Type:
Traveling to some accounts can be very time consuming, as a result, a travel fee may apply to those living in two fare zones and/or require more than 1 hour travel time one way.
****We do not drive to our job sites to avoid traffic, accidents and most importantly due to the nature of the type of clients we service (hoarders & heavy duty accounts) arriving undetected is key. We also understand if the travel fee is pricey, however, we value our cleaning agents time and want to ensure they are appropriately compensated.